SOUTHTEC Student Summit still has over 190 spots for students to attend!!
This year’s competition will be an Autonomous Vehicle AV.
Students work as a team to tackle several challenges related to the design and
optimization of an autonomous vehicle (AV). These challenges are all completed at their team table. At the end of the allotted time, team members present their work to judges.
Teams will be challenged to:
• Mechanically complete the assembly of the AV.
• Complete the electrical wiring of the microcontroller using a wiring diagram.
• In SolidWorks 3D CAD software, design a sensor bracket (follow instructions
then earn bonus points by modifying it).
• Sketch and present a custom design feature/accessory for the vehicle.
Detailed criteria and constraints will be provided.
• Brand the AV and team.
• Follow an SOP (standard operation procedure) to test AV performance in a
Find more information here: https://www.smeef.org/
Sign-up here to be contacted about an informational meeting: https://forms.gle/