Links: Calendar | Volunteering | PowerSchool | Forms | Handbook
⇒ 2018 School Performance (Middle School | High School)
⇒ 2017 School Performance (Middle School | High School)
⇒ School Performance Framework Profile: 2015-2016
⇒ 2015 School Report Card (Middle School | High School)
⇒ Supply Lists 2018-2019
Here are the links to the various supply lists. Be aware that there may be a few additional things that will be requested when classes start.
6th Grade Supply List 2018
7th Grade Supply List 2018
8th Grade Supply List 2018
Highschool Supply List 9-12th Grades 2018
- School Hours – 8:30 am – 3:45 pm. The building will open for early options at 7:15 am. (QUIPS and early bird classes). Students who are not enrolled in QUIPS or an early class will be able to enter the building at 8:10 am. View the class bell schedule here.
- Before and After School Hours – We will be having our QUIPS opportunity (quiet uninterrupted personal study time) in the morning and an After School support program. For those families who need to drop off early or pick up late, the following options will be available. Due to safety concerns and liability issues, any students on campus after 4:15 pm will need to be in an adult-supervised activity or participate in the afterschool program to be able to remain on campus.
- QUIPS (Before school care)
Time: 7:20 – 8:20 am – No charge
- After School Care
School Dismissal @ 3:45 pm
Time: 4:15 – 6:00 pm – Cost is $10 per day. Please contact Tammy Wiman to register or for more information.
- Payment: Cash or Check made out to: PSA (working on credit card option). If interested in either QUIPS or After school care contact Ms. Wiman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Families with financial needs who require these services may contact Dr. Gott at email@example.com
⇒ Pick up / Drop off procedures – click here for map visual aid (pdf)
Morning Drop off procedures:
- Early Bird Class students may be dropped off in the front from 7:20 am – 7:30 am.
- Buses will unload in the front between 8:00 -8:30 am
- All other students should use the back loop for drop off. The gym will be open for all students starting at 7:30 am.
Afternoon Pick Up:
- The front pickup will be for carpoolers/multiple children pickup and high school students.
- At this link, you will find a map for pick up in the afternoon. Please note the no parking areas and the one way flow.
- Parents may park in the second or third lane areas to wait for students.
- Only buses will pick up from the front lane closest to the building.
- All others will need to pick up in the back loop.
- In the back, cars arriving early should double stack up to the designated spot (see map).
- Please only pick up students in the lane closest to the building. The inner lane will be for exiting cars.
⇒ Check Out Procedures
Please allow some extra time (about 10 extra minutes) for us to find your student and for them to get out of class, go to their lockers and get to the front office. If you know you are going to get them early, it is helpful to send in a note in the morning and we can have their attendance card ready. We cannot call them out of class until you arrive at school, but this can speed up the process.
If you are checking out your student towards the end of the school day, please do so before 3:20 pm to avoid end of school day dismissal traffic.
⇒ New parent / family FAQs (includes carpool interest sign ups / lists)
⇒ Recycling Program: This year we will be partnering with SMART Recycling, a local food waste hauling company, to send our food waste to the Bees Ferry Compost Facility instead of putting it in a landfill. Students will be instructed to separate their lunch waste into three different sorting containers: landfill items, recyclable items, and food waste only items including all food scraps, napkins, and brown paper lunch bags. Our goal is to avoid contamination, so this will be an ongoing education effort at PSA to ensure students understand the importance of sorting correctly. Whenever possible, parents are requested to send lunch items in reusable containers to reduce and avoid plastic wrappers and sandwich baggies. Thank you for supporting our sustainability initiative!
⇒ Requesting Records: When you are requesting your child’s school records, please do so by completing and submitting a Transcript Request Form (available from the front office) and allow a minimum of 24 hours for the school office to prepare the records for you. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
PSA sets its own calendar dates that will not necessarily match any of our surrounding counties.
- Read our 2018-2019 Handbook
- Read our PSA Facebook Group Guidelines
- Read our Background Check Policy for Volunteers and Vendors