What is the PSA House System?
- The goal of the PSA House System is to ensure that our school has a family feel
- To promote positive relationships and mentoring for students
- To promote positive relationships between faculty and students
- To give every student another caring adult
- To instill a sense of pride in being a PSA Scholar and member of a House
- To boost character education
The PSA Houses are named after Greek gods & goddesses for the 4 character traits in RISE.
Each crest has an animal that represents one of the 4 core values of our school (RISE).
The Houses are:
►House Kratos (Respect) BULL
►House Athena (Integrity) OWL
►House Heracles (Sportsmanship) LION
►House Poseidon (Excellence) STALLION
Each House will have 1 teacher that will serve as House advisor
Kratos: Mr. Reetz
Poseidon: Ms. Hudgens
Athena: Ms. Brown
Heracles: Ms. Roberts