Schoology Help and Tips
Saving PDF Files on a Chromebook:
- Open the PDF file.
- Fill in/complete the all of the fields within the form (if they have asked you to do so).
- After completing your assignment, select the Print icon.
- Make sure the Destination reads Save as PDF. …
- Select the Save icon and save the file. …
- You can then submit the PDF file that you saved by selecting it from your files.See this video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RSX5G0eWdA
Do you have a printer at home? You can add printers which might make that easier if student wants to print something to work on. See below:
Adding image files:
Take a picture of the completed item, then upload to the assignment as a file attachment. See this video-